Between 1994 and 1996 Houbigant entered into a series of licensing agreements with Dana Perfumes Corporation and Houbigant (1995) and the perfume was reformulated due to IFRA regulations concerning oakmoss and other ingredients. Many people report that the fragrance under the Dana name does not smell as it did when it was sold under the Houbigant name.
The 1987 version by Houbigant had an ancillary line which was quite expensive at the time, it included:
- 150gr Dusting Powder, retailed for $71
- 10ml Parfum, retailed for $165
- 50ml Eau de Parfum Spray, retailed for $59
- 100ml Eau de Parfum Spray, retailed for $89
- 250ml Eau de Toilette, retailed for $120
So what does it smell like? It is described as an Oriental Floral fragrance for women.
- Top notes: aldehydes, green notes, violet and bergamot
- Middle notes: orris root, jasmine, heliotrope, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose
- Base notes: sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and cedar
Discontinued, date unknown.
Today you can still find this perfume and body products online.
- 0.10 oz (3ml) Parfum Splash Mini Flacon
- 0.13 oz (4ml) Eau de Parfum Splash Mini Flacon
- 0.33 oz (10ml) Parfum Splash
- 0.25 oz Parfum Splash
- 1 oz (30ml) Eau de Toilette Spray
- 1.67 oz (50ml) Eau de Parfum Spray
- 3.3 oz (100ml) Eau de Parfum Spray
- 8.5 oz (250ml) Eau de Toilette Splash
- 7.75 oz (230ml) Eau de Toilette Splash (Dana)
- 2 oz Dusting Powder
- 5.25 oz Poudre Parfumee Dusting Powder
- 5 oz Crème Parfumee